- You started a Sunday Sweater KAL and didn't like the yarn we recommended, yet you have already wound some yarn into a cake and can't return it
- You love your yarn but you're disenchanted with the pattern
- You have over 600 yards of a lace weight yarn that you don't know what to do with it.
- You want to knit with us on Sundays but don't want to knit a sweater
- You want to knit an Urban Chic stole:
|copyright Yumiko Alexander|
This Sunday is the Second Chance KAL -- it's for anyone who fits this profile and would like to hang out and knit with a fun group of people. Please call us (281-528-8664) during business hours to reserve your spot. The cost is $30 and we will purchase your Urban Chic pattern for you and give you a 10% discount on yarn you purchase to knit this shawl.
April 3, 2016 - 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
April 10, 2016 - 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
April 17, 2016 - 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
The Urban Chic shawl would work well with DanDoh Cotton Fine or ITO Kinu. We had a shop model of the Urban Chic knit with Blue Heron Rayon Metallic last year: